This balloon i discovered on Pinterest is just so gorgeous and fitting for the post, i just had to add it here 😃 …..
Finally i get to use it, 18 year old me is just chanting yes yes at this moment,we’ve been waiting for ages y’all….that’s probably 3 years ago but it is long to me.
So today is my birthday and I’m a rollercoaster of emotions…Happy to see a new age,curious to see what the new age bears…Love perhaps,more amazing friends, riches not just financially but in adventure,friends growth and growth in all areas as well in self,my blog etc….
Now you’ll know I’m the Queen of Gratitude Central and what befitting way to celebrate my birthday other than trying to gift myself a Premium Deezer Subscription than List 22 things I’m grateful for and thanks to Rona i can’t go out to celebrate but at least i got my family so that’s a bonus
So without further ado Let’s get started
1. The word and Christ, thank you for always being there,as a guide so i don’t make crazy mistakes and thank you for the Encouragement ,thank you for always being there for me
2. A new age , I’m so grateful to see 22 and I’m also grateful to 21 and all the lessons it brought with it…thank you
3. My Family: Thank you for always being there for me,for the support and everything in between…thank you ❤
4. The gift of Friendship: I’m so grateful for all the friends in my life ,the one’s I’ve met,those I’m yet to and those that have gone ….thank you
5. You ❤: I’m so grateful to have you in my life…my gentleman,with you i know i can be me and you have my back and yes we’re just friends which I’m thankful for, I also sometimes wish we could be more but till then or later this year …. Thank you
6. My phone : I’m so thankful for this, i know it’s not useful but to me it is because with it the world is one click away…
7. All my amazing blog readers : I’m so grateful to each of you, thank you for reading, to those that comment you’re the best and i really appreciate all of you.
8. My blog : I’m beyond grateful for this space to practice my writing on with this i know i have so much to do and I’m so thankful for that.
9. Social media : Thank you for giving me the opportunity to create and connect with people i normally wouldn’t connect with it in my everyday, i know I’ve met amazing and encouraging people out there
10. Books : Thank you for that ability to transport me to various places i feel like I’ve been to places that I’ve not been to in real life but you make it possible for me to go back in time and explore new places
11. Music : that bestfriend that never goes anywhere but evolves with me instead thank you so much for being with me throughout the best and worst times of my life
12. Snapchat : Thank you for making me look soo good in pictures for making me play with my pictures and accept myself .
13. Lavendaire : I continually bless the day i found this YouTube channel that has helped me soo much with combating my insecurities
14. Youtube : this list will obviously not be complete without you, you’ve kept me company for years , recommending things you think i would love and somehow i always loving them ….thank you
15. My mistakes : As hard as it for me to type this I’m grateful for you, you’ve helped me to grow and helped me get to know myself better than ever , i honestly doubt my strength until i go through something and just wonder did you just go through that 😀 ….
16. Chocolate : God’s greatest creation 🤤🤤 in my opinion , i’ve never met a chocolate i didn’t like, milk, white, dark i love em all 🤣🤣🤣🤣, even if I’ve not had you in a while I’m still grateful for you
17. Deezer : I cannot thank your creators enough for this beautiful gift to me 🤣🤣🤣, i have no words just gratitude
18. Sunrise/Sunset ….the beauty of nature : there’s just something about nature that i can’t just put a finger on but it’s breath-taking and i love it , i can never get tired of seeing a sunset but i would love to see a sunrise .
19. Beautiful memories of people that were and still in my life
20. Musicals : Thank you for giving me new songs to sing
21. Day dreams: As much as i want to get rid of you sometimes, thank you for giving my mind something to distract me with sometimes
22. 21 : dearest 21 my what a rollercoaster you were , one that I’m so proud of even if they didn’t go how i planned it but I’m thankful either way and so ready for 22.
Oh this looks like an acknowledgement straight from a book but oh well. That was 22 things I’m grateful for
Some of them are just weird and things i thought of at the spot
Over to you guys…..
What are some things you’re grateful for…..
Oooo A lil blog update
There’s 700 of you
This couldn’t be a more beautiful birthday gift
Thank you guys sooo much
Now off to enjoy the rest of my day….